1. You are allowed to submit only one photograph per week. It must be taken with an analogue camera and film. We understand that not everyone may have a scanner, hence we accept also digital copies of developed analogue works.
2. We ask that you write details about the camera and film used in the artist's comment field; it makes our job easier and faster. Please do so upfront, otherwise the publishing of your work will be delayed!
3. Submit photographs to the proper folder: "Colour", "Mono", "Medium format", "Alternate Processing" (for cyanotypes, crossprocessing etc.) or "Mixed Media" (for works including non-photographic elements, like paintings etc.). If you don't, then publishing will be delayed - or worse, rejected.
4. We vote whether to accept your submission or not. Therefore there may be rejection caused by:
the photograph being digital
under- or overexposure
main subject being out of focus
low quality of the scan (f.e. pixels are too visible, therefore a photograph is not clear)
no well-thought-out composition - we accept photographs, not snapshots. If there's another reason why your photograph was rejected, we'll inform you.
When we ask you about the camera and film, the photograph will not be accepted until you don't answer our comments. Therefore it may expire.
5. No self-suggestions for favourites are allowed.